How do I buy via PayPal cash Knight?

Fahad

7 Nis 2017
Klasgame supports Paypal through G2A gateway
So I suggest translating the website with Chrome browser and then you should be fine.

If you are still having problems buying KC let me know.

Mississippi

26 Mar 2017
Klasgame supports Paypal through G2A gateway
So I suggest translating the website with Chrome browser and then you should be fine.

If you are still having problems buying KC let me know.
Thanks for your, help, reply and time.....but......Ya know FUCK g2a, I tried for a whole week to set up an account. I had customer service & help desk, IT Department and a supervisor all involved. After a week, they were still unable to establish me an account. Apparently, they have issue with sending a confirmation email. I just WU to Klasgame now when I need KC, it does cost me extra, but fuck G2A.

Fahad

7 Nis 2017
really? who told you that u need to setup an account because i didnt.. I just use Paypal 'through' G2A payment gateway no account needed it opens up paypal website and i enter my paypal info and done, and yes WU to klasgame is quite expensive IMO.

Mississippi

26 Mar 2017
really? who told you that u need to setup an account because i didnt.. I just use Paypal 'through' G2A payment gateway no account needed it opens up paypal website and i enter my paypal info and done, and yes WU to klasgame is quite expensive IMO.
do u have a G2A account?

azrael313

12 Nis 2017
I can't use Klasgame because it requires a Turkish phone number, does anyone know how to fake one so I can use the site or a way around it? When I put in my Canadian phone number it changes the area code to Turkey instead of Canada.

Fahad

7 Nis 2017
I can't use Klasgame because it requires a Turkish phone number, does anyone know how to fake one so I can use the site or a way around it? When I put in my Canadian phone number it changes the area code to Turkey instead of Canada.
yeah i had to use my turkish friend phone number and civil ID aswell!

azrael313

12 Nis 2017
[QUOTE = "Fahad, post: 28280, member: 7338"] yeah i had to use my turkish friend phone number and civil ID aswell!
I don't have a Turkish friend, what should I do?

azrael313

12 Nis 2017
I e-mailed their support and they were very helpful "Hello Azreal , We know this is a problem. We will work tomorrow, We now approve your membership We manual edit telephone verify. See you later."

Mississippi

26 Mar 2017
I e-mailed their support and they were very helpful "Hello Azreal , We know this is a problem. We will work tomorrow, We now approve your membership We manual edit telephone verify. See you later."
Yes, with Klasgame I had to do the same. Very nice people there, at first Alper was a little difficult, but it was a translation issue not a personality one.

innatatok

12 Mar 2022
Почему мы?

Устройства и гаджеты компании Xiaomi с каждым годом набирают все большую популярность. Широкая линейка устройств Xiaomi требует серьезных технических навыков от инженера для проведения качественного ремонта. Техника Xiaomi очень высокого качества, однако даже самые надежные устройства могут выйти из строя в силу различных причин. Наш сервисный центр Xiaomi Санкт-Петербург всегда готов прийти на помощь и выполнить ремонт полюбившейся Вам техники. Наши конкурентные преимущества:
Скорость ремонта. Среднее время ремонта техники Xiaomi в нашем сервисном центре составляет 30 минут.
Гарантия качества. Опыт и профессиональная подготовка наших инженеров гарантирует высокое качество выполненных работ. Гарантия на все работы 2 года.
* Бесплатная диагностика. В случае выполнения работ в нашем сервисном центре диагностика производится бесплатно.

ремонт планшета сяоми

<a href="https://xiaomi-spb-service.ru/">
ремонт телефонов mi</a>

Üst