Need Help with AliExpress Promo Code!

finchlean

24 Tem 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some guidance on using promo codes for AliExpress. I recently came across a promo code that claims to offer 20% off on select items. However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to apply it correctly at checkout.

Can anyone explain the step-by-step process? Also, are there any specific restrictions or conditions I should be aware of? I've read conflicting information online, so I'm a bit confused. Any tips or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

lucashenry

20 Ağu 2024
Hi,
Applying a promo code on AliExpress is pretty straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
  1. Add Items to Cart: Select the items you want to purchase and add them to your cart.
  2. Go to Cart: Click on the cart icon in the top right corner of the page.
  3. Apply Promo Code: On the cart page, you should see a field labeled “Enter promo code” or something similar. Enter your 알리 코드 here.
  4. Apply and Check Discount: Click “Apply” to see the discount reflected in your total.
  5. Proceed to Checkout: If everything looks correct, click on “Proceed to checkout” to finalize your purchase.
Restrictions to Watch For:
  • Promo codes often apply only to certain items or categories.
  • There might be a minimum purchase requirement.
  • Codes may have expiration dates or be limited to one use per account.
If the code isn’t working, double-check the terms and ensure it’s valid for the items in your cart. Hope this helps!

Üst